[bksvol-discuss] Can certain documents cause Open Book 7 to crash?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jpauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:19:34 -0500

I've been using Open Book 7 for a while and have had intermitent crashes
with the program. I recently tried to scan a document with many graphics and
had a terrible time accomplishing this as the program crashed many times. I
have actually switched from Elloquence to the Real Speak synthesizer and
think this may have helped. What are some known issues with Open Book 7 and
documents. If this ceases to be a scanning question and becomes more of a
tech support question for Open Book, please contact me privately at
jpauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so we don't clutter the list with an off-topic thread. Thanks.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC