[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone help? Need missing pages from THE SHOCK DOCTRINE

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:32:06 -0700

Hi, Rick, and All,

After Mike received Rick's message, I put a hold on a copy at our local library. The book appears to be in high demand so I suggested to Rick that he keep his hold in effect, but between our two holds, we should be able to get a copy of the book.

Thanks.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ / KJ" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>