[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone help?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, no!! I understand. I didn't know myself until I went to put it on the Wish
List. But there are 38 mostly single-spaced pages of the Wish List now, and I'm
sure items get lost on it. When people ask again for something, whatever the
reason for the second asking, I like to post the request in hopes that a
submitter will see it and think, "This person must really want this book, since
he/she has asked for it again. Maybe this is a book I'll scan next." smile

And hopefully by mentioning World Cat on the list, someone else might check to
see if a library near him/her has the book.

G.Cindy