[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone help?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:57:38 -0400

Hi G. Cindy,
First of all, I requested it again not because I was trying to nag. I truly
didn't know for sure that I had requested it. Second, I will try to find
out the answer to that question.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Grandma Cindy"
             <popularplace@yah
             oo.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Can anyone help?

             07/07/2008 07:12
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

This is the second time Jim has requested the book.
Jim, I googled your business and see that it is located in Blackhawk, South
Dakota. What a lovely name for a city.

The nearest libraries to you that have the book are in Minnesota: The MPLS
PUblic, the Ramsey COunty Public, and U of Minn. at Morris. Does your
library system have an interlibrary load agreement with any of those?

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/