[bksvol-discuss] Can Volunteers re-proofread Books that have been Processed?

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 23:42:43 -0800

Hi All,
I have been seeing a few books in the collection that still have a bit of scannos. I submitted one report yesterday, but I found another book with more than two errors. So I am wondering if volunteers can re-proof books? The manager for collections said they don't have the staff or resources to re-proof books.
I'd appreciate an answer to my inquiry.
Sincerely,
-Al
On 2/6/2014 3:10 PM, Monica Salvo wrote:

Hello. Could someone tell me the address for how to set vacation mode? Thanks.

Monica

--
Learn more about spreading the Sensation Experience attitude
Visit our web site at: http://sensationexperience.com/