[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can Proofreaders Add Blank Pages?

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:33:53 -0400

Hi Jean,

You don't need to add any pages. I've scanned books where the first page of
the core content of the book is something other than 1, and there aren't
enough preliminary pages to make up the difference. It just sometimes
happens that way.

So, just number back from your page 7 until you run out of pages and don't
worry if you don't get back to 1..

Bookshare simply wants to see a page number on each page.

Deborah