[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can Anyone Help Please?

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 02:34:36 -0600

Thanks for your offer. How long do you think it will take you to get it.
When going through the book page by page, I was able to figure out what some
of them should be. Tedious but I want all of them to be there as they should
be!

Susan

  _____

From: Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Can Anyone Help Please?
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 7, 2011, 10:36 PM

Hi,

As I am having trouble with the page numbers where chapters begin, would
anyone be able to get the following book from their library:

Cat Under Fire: A Joe Grey Mystery
Shirley Rousseau Murphy
ISBN: 0-06-105601-4

Thanks in advance.