[bksvol-discuss] Calling for your horror/supernatural requests

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:09:30 -0400

Hello all,

I'm preparing to do a little book shopping, either online or at one of the local bookstores, and I wanted to find out if anybody has any specific or general supernatural/horror/occult requests. Is there an author who you have read, enjoyed, and want to read more from? Perhaps you just need a change of pace, an atmospheric creepy tale, a gory hard-hitting realistic look at human depravity? Or, you are new to the genre, and need suggestions? Let me know what type of story you think you might enjoy, and I can probably serve up a good meal for your reading pleasure.

Scott