[bksvol-discuss] Re: [ Calling for troops!

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:32:22 -0500

Hi Christina:

Thank you. You are the first person who volunteered to scan. Hopefully
others will follow your example. I have 4 proof readers waiting for scans.

Are you able to scan any of these?

The Clandestine Circle (DragonLance Crossroads #1)      Mary H. Herbert
Wizards of the Coast    0-7869-1610-9

The Thieves' Guild (DragonLance Crossroads #2)  Jeff Crook      Wizards of
the Coast       0-7869-1681-8

Dragon's Bluff (DragonLance Crossroads #3)      Mary H. Herbert Wizards of
the Coast       0-7869-1877-2

The Dragon Isles (DragonLance Crossroads #4)    Steven D. Sullivan
Wizards of the Coast    0-7869-2827-1

The Middle of Nowhere (DragonLance Crossroads #5)       Paul B. Thompson
Wizards of the Coast    0-7869-3061-6

        Mary Kirchoff   Wizards of the Coast    978-1560768401  Gap

Also bookshare has books 2 and 3 in the Elven Nation Trilogy.

We need First Born by Paul B. Thompson isbn: 1-56076-051-6
Bookshare has books 2 and 4 of the villain series.
The 4 that are missing are as follows:

Before the Mask (DragonLance Villains #1)
By Michael Williams isbn: 1-56076-583-6
Emperor of Ansalon (DragonLance Villains #3) by Douglas Niles isbn
1-56076-680-8
Lord Toede (DragonLance Villains #5) by Jeff Grubb isbn: 1-56076-870-3
The Dark Queen (DragonLance Villains #6) Michael Williams isbn:
1-56076-925-4

The villains are out of print as far as I know so you will have to search
for it in your local library.