[bksvol-discuss] Re: Calling All Horror Fans

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 15:52:17 -0400

Hey Pam,

There are six Laymon novels on Bookshare at this point. I'm currently trying to get my hands on his book the Traveling Vampire Show, which won a Bram Stoker Award. I intend to scan that within the next month or two. Happy ... or scary reading, as it suits you.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>