[bksvol-discuss] Callahan's Key by Spider Robinson is ready

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:00:42 -0800

Hi all,

Some time ago, someone asked for Callahan's Key by Spider Robinson to be scanned to finish off the series (unless Spider writes another one). I've finally managed to finish it, but can't find the email by the requestor. So, if the person who requested it is on this list and wants to proof the book, let me know and I'll put in the book with hold for.

Misha