[bksvol-discuss] Call in innformation for meeting on Wednesday

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 22:46:29 +0000

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the last email. My computer got away from me!

Here is the call in info for our chat on Wednesday (12/19).

Number: 1-866-210-1669

Participant Code:  8004578#

For our meeting, we won't have an especially structured agenda. I want to give
you guys an update about a lot of things going on such as the textbook
proofreading program, the mentoring program, the blog, holds being taken, the
renewal issues, etc.

If there is anything else you all want to discuss, please email me before so I
can make sure we get to it.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image