[bksvol-discuss] Caldicotts

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:41:47 -0500

I picked up five Caldecott today so will let you know how far I succeeded
with them.

They were, let me think

Jumanji
So You Want to be President
Saint George and the Dragon
Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's ears

And darn it I don't remember the other one.  smile.

Hmmmm...

I also picked up three other kids books, they were written by kids, one is a
"rainforest Publish a Book Award" winner.

But we shall see how they all come out in the next week.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com