[bksvol-discuss] Re: Caldecott Medal Winners

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:49:41 -0800

Hi, Cindy. I think it is worthwhile to have them in the collection. Even if
they were given the awards for their illustrations and a blind child
wouldn't benefit from seeing those, if they read the book in a classroom
setting, it would be nice for them to have the book to read along with their
classmates. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis