[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cadfael strikes again

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:00:47 -0400

Dear Deb,

Thanks for scanning The Leper of St. Giles. I look forward to reading it once it's validated and approved.

Always with love,

Lissi

"My story is finally out there in the ether, a self-sufficient organism beyond my control, changing shape in every new mind that absorbs it."
From The Night Listener, a novel by
Armistead Maupin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>