[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cadfael #8

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:42:50 -0400

Deb, thanks for posting this book. I like this series, and I especially like to read them with a British voice in my Text Aloud software. It sounds more authentic that way. (smile)

Monica Willyard

On Friday 9/29/2006 07:07 PM, you wrote:
I just submitted another Ellis Peters mystery:

The Devil's Novice: The Eighth Chronicle of Brother Cadfael

It's been cleaned up and should be an easy one.

Deb