[bksvol-discuss] Cadfael #20 submitted

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:57:58 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted the twentieth chronicle of Brother Cadfael, "Brother
Cadfael's Penance."

This is the last of the numbered chronicles of Brother Cadfael. There is one
more book of shorter stories that includes the story of how Cadfael came to
be a Benedictine monk. I'll be submitting it in the near future.

Enjoy!
Deb