[bksvol-discuss] Re: CYPRESS POINT

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:18:23 -0700

Hi Sue,

Congratulations on getting the book uploaded, and a big thanks to Pratik
for helping solve the problem.

When you have a chance, please let me know which settings you had to
change to solve the problem.

I have been reading all of the messages regarding this, and would like
to know which suggestions solved the problem?

Thanks

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech