[bksvol-discuss] CYPRESS POINT

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:27:35 -0500

Hi everyone!

First, I want to thank all of you for your suggestions throughout my
struggle to upload Cypress Point by Diane Chamberlain.  It is now in the
admin queue awaiting approval.

Special thanks go to Pratik.  He sent me step by step instructions on
everything, including the special settings required for a Braille only user.
Then, he very kindly followed up on my next failure, after which I sent him
notes I had taken, with more instructions on why I was still failing.  Then
bingo!!!  I got my thank you note saying it was accepted.  You know the one
I mean.  It's a great read, so hopefully it will not languish in the admin
queue!!!

I'm gonna celebrate and then do more validating!!!!

Cheers!

Sue S.