[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:53:45 -0500

Plus, they learn from their mistakes. I can't tell you how many times before
getting my dog my mom would be guiding me through department stores and have
something catch on me and begin to clear off a shelf or poke myself in the
head from a tree clothing wrack.
As much as she thought it may be faster walking with her, I eventually gave
up depending on her and insisted on doing it myself.