[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:16:38 -0800 (PST)

I think bubble wrap ssuits are a great idea. They's
not only protect you guys from bumping into things --
you'd bounce back, maybe into the person leading you
so they'know what it feels like -- and you'd also
float if you fell into a pool. If course getting out
of a pool might present difficulties -- I can see you
floating indefinitely, not beeing able to roll over or
swim out.
  There could be a problem with people wanting to poke
the bubbles, though. I've noticed people of all ages
like to do that and hear the pop. On the other hand,
it might be better than a child or a dog to attract
the attention of pretty young women.

Cindy