[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:13:13 -0500

Cindy Et al,

I have not been in touch with Guido for some time.  Partly because I've been
quite busy myself.  It is the same  with him as well.  He has found that he
cannot devote the kind of time that this list requires and, as a result, he
is no longer on the list.  That is perhaps why you do not hear from him.  He
is well from the last time I spoke with him.  I will try to find out whether
he will be joining us at CSUN.

Regards,

Pratik