[bksvol-discuss] CSU

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:44:00 -0800 (PST)

The creatures you see might be the result of what you
drink at dinner. I remember accounts of the meals and
the trouble Guido et al caused waitresses at past CSUN
conferences. I suspect that you all have to behave
yourselves so carefully during the day that as soon as
the sun goes down, L.A. has to be careful. I know
there are rumors about L.A., but it really isn't a
jungle -- even though (and this is fact that you might
have heard on the news) there recently was a tiger
roaming in one neighborhood (unfortunately, it had to
be killed -- couldn't be just tranquilize -- it was
beautiful, too. Also, we do have coyotes, 4-footed as
well as 2-footed,  that occasionally roam the streets,
though not likely where you'll be.

If you're no seeing spots, Prat, I guess that's not
the reason you mis-spelled neutral (smile). I looked
at the keyboard, nd the u is quite far from the w.
Have you started getting in shape for CSUN activities
already? It's not for two and a half weeks? (smile).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com