[bksvol-discuss] Re: CIndy's books being released

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

I also kept Blood Royal because nobody else told Amber
they wanted to validate it--she warned that it was
probably kind of a mess--and it has Hold for Cindy in
the title. If anybody else wants it let me know and
I'll release it, too.  It's a historical novel from
1988 about Anne Boleyn and her sister Mary. I\

Cindy