[bksvol-discuss] Re: CIndy's books being released

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:18:17 -0500

Cindy,

Re: Patricia Kepler - You have one of SEVERAL books she validates and Gustavo kicks back for copyright verification. The person who submits these books apparently doesn't understand how to determine a copyright and neither does Patricia, as she validates them without correcting the submitter's mistake. So, I doubt you'll ever be able to get her involved in fixing that error unless she joins the list or someone communicates with her directly and tells her she is doing it incorrectly.

Jake