[bksvol-discuss] CIndy's books being released

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

I repeat--the books I have taken are books are ones
that people were giving up on--that they said needed
sight--or page breaks. If anyone here said they wanted
to Tammy Tell Me True I didn't see it and would have
let them.

O.K. I will release all the books I have except the
one I'm working on and Transit of Venus, since I'm
about halfway through that. I suppose if they don't
get re-scanned or if people post that they can't find
the page breaks and the books need sighted eyes I can
take them again--or if they aren't being validated and
aren't on any part of Marissa's List I can validate
and submit them, although then the original submitter
won't get the credit.

re Oklahoma Sweetheart--I was hoping that Patricia
Kepler would post or contact me because the only
reason that Gustavo rejected that was because it was
missing copyright info--so presumably her validation
was o.k.

It's true that I didn't do the books on a first-in
first-out, but I did more recently mentioned books
that were mentioned because the others I had had been
on the list so long. It's true that some, as Jake
said, were first put up in 2005--I took them because
they hadn't been taken for about 6 months, so I did't
think there was any hurry for them and worked on  more
recent problem books first. I also supplied missing
pages for books people were currently working on or
supplied page  breaks before validating some of the
older problem books. As I said, I didn't think there
was any hurry for them. I just didn't want them to get
 lost.

Gerald, wasn't it you who rescanned  some last time
that I had had--but they still had problems because of
the shape of the copy and needed to be validated by
me--at least one or two of them. Someone else took
one, I remember. But maybe I'm wrong and it wasn't you
but was someone else. smile.

O.K. Here goes my release.

Cindy