[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bye Bye Bookshare

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:07:15 -0500

Peter, I do wish you the best. I am sorry that you and bookshare parted company in such a discordant way. You have contributed much to bookshare over the years I have volunteered. I do wish you the best in what you do next.

Please write me privately if you like. Please let us all know where you will be staying during CSUN if you would or let me know privately. I will be attending and perhaps we can get together for a bit.

This next is directed to the list in general. Who are the paid staff of bookshare? What is their relationship to the paid staff at Benetech itself? What does Benetech do other than bookshare? These questions are directed to anyone who knows.

E.