[bksvol-discuss] Re: Buying a Scanner

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:39:09 -0800

HI Lora,

I think you would be happy with the Canon. K1000 version 11 has newer
versions of both Finereader and Scansoft. From what I know the Scansoft is
the latest and I believe the same for Finereader.

I have been doing Christmas shopping online here this week. Have two
shopping carts by Tuesday or Wednesday I will purchase.

Kaitlyn

The AGEL World Mission
Kaitlyn Hill
WWW.AgelPortlandMission.com