[bksvol-discuss] Re: Building macros in word (was Re: How-to question)

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 01:27:06 -0800

Hi, Judy, it makes sense and I don't think I'd ever be that detail-oriented.
I think I would find recording a macro like wanting to pull my hair out or
engaging in similar counterproductive and useless activities due to
frustration. I prefer to put frustration at a minimum. Now I can be
extremely picky about some things, and I suspect that making a macro would
be too picky even for me. No thanks (shudder). Regards, Kim.