[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bruce Trilogy

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:38:58 -0500

Amber,

Thanks so much for taking on such a monumental project; I was just
looking at the page count on Amazon and wondering if I'd gone
temporarily nuts when considering ordering it *smile*  It's through
the dedication of volunteers like you and Evan (along with many
others) that bookshare is graced with some of the longer works/series;
I admire all of your dedication immensely.
Courtney