[bksvol-discuss] Browsing for files

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:50:15 -0400

Hi, Sue. When you're sitting on the field where you'd type the file path,
tab over once. JAWS will say nothing. I don't know what your braille display
shows, but that's where the browse button is. Hit the spacebar and a dialog
box will open that looks exactly like the traditional Open dialog box. From
there, you can browse and find your file. I hope this helps. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info