[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brother Cadfael submission

  • From: Cindy <cindyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 02:02:03 -0800

Interesting. I didn't know Ellis Peters was female. Just the reverse of my
thoughts about munawar. smile

Another suggestion--do we have all the Sister Frevisse books? We have 11, but I
don't know how many there are. They're similar to the Cadfael mysteries; set in
15th-Century England (I think Cadfael is set a century or two earlier).

Cindy