[bksvol-discuss] Brother Cadfael submission

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:31:59 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted the last of the Brother Cadfael mysteries.

A Rare Benedictine: The Advent of Brother Cadfael

I also have some of Ellis Peters' books featuring Inspector Felse, as well
as a couple more of her books written under the name Edith Pargeter. I
should be getting to these soon for anyone who is interested.

Deb