[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brother Cadfael Mysteries

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:33:55 -0400

I agree. More Ellis Peters please. I thought someone said they had a lot of the scans on their hard disk. Who was that person?

E.
At 10:31 AM 8/5/2006, you wrote:

If anyone wants a large-scale scanning project, I'd love to see the rest of the Brother Cadfael mysteries go up on Bookshare. I have books three and nine out for validation, but it looks like the only other one we have is a Brother Cadfael omnibus. I'm not even sure which books are included in it, but it's only in good condition in any case, and the two books I'm validating are definitely in excellent condition.

The books are by Ellis Peters. Below is a list of the books in the series, though there may be more recent ones.

A MORBID TASTE FOR BONES <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

ONE CORPSE TOO MANY

MONK'S HOOD (validating)

SAINT PETER'S FAIR

THE LEPER OF SAINT GILES

THE VIRGIN IN THE ICE

 THE SANCTUARY SPARROW

THE DEVIL'S NOVICE

DEAD MAN'S RANSOM (validating)

THE PILGRIM OF HATE

AN EXCELLENT MYSTERY

THE RAVEN IN THE FOREGATE

THE ROSE RENT

THE HERMIT OF <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />EYTON FOREST

THE CONFESSION OF BROTHER HALUIN

THE HERETIC'S APPRENTICE

THE POTTER'S FIELD

A RARE BENEDICTINE