[bksvol-discuss] Re: British title

  • From: "Liz Halperin" <lizzers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:44:10 -0700

I renamed the thread. The book is published by The Penguin Group, and
the title page lists various Penguin offices.The first listing is
London, the second is New York City, the third is in Australia, etc. It
has an ISBN on the back cover.  Will Bookshare accept it? I am including
Gustavo on the CC line.
Liz in seattle, playing hookey today