[bksvol-discuss] Re: British Books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:10:08 -0500

Hmmm, I don't know how it works for speech readers, but I leave the apostrophes
alone. If punctuation is not turned up high, I don't think they will be read
out, which is good.

I don't mention the British spellings, although I think some others do. I
figure people will pick up on it as they read along, at least in braille or via
sight. Speech readers may not notice at all unless they spell something out, or
it mispronounces a word because it is spelled differently.

Evan