[bksvol-discuss] Re: British Books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:52:37 -0500

Blame Marium Webster for us not having the same spellings.  Yes in Britain
color is spelled colour, flavor is flavour and there are others, I know theater
is theatre, and center is centre.

Smile.  Also their quotes and single quotes are changed, but should be accepted
as the British way of doing things, smile.

Note it in the comments, but DON'T change them.

by the by, he didn't win on the word tongue he wanted it without the u.  which
sounds funny with the synthesizer tonge.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D.
Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)