[bksvol-discuss] Re: British Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:45:38 -0500

Hi, Cindy. I leave the apostrophes there and I keep the spelling the way it is. I make a note of it in the comments so that Bookshare knows that that's the way the book is and not a bad submission or sloppy validation.

Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Reece" <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>