[bksvol-discuss] British Books

  • From: Cindy Reece <cindyreece524@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:42:30 -0500

Hi gang,

I've been working on valadating a book written by a British author. I have a
couple of questions.

Should I note this in the synopsis or review because she is using some funny
spellings. (smile)

Also instead of the quotation marks being two lines - its one, like an
apostrophy. I was wondering how this would work with a screen reader. I know it
is the are different in braille. Would it be confussing?

I know the mission is to stay as close to the book as possible, but it also
needs to be readable.

How have others addressed this quirk?

The Other Cindy R
See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/