[bksvol-discuss] Brief comments from Jim

  • From: <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 05:47:28 -0700

The first Harry Potter book goes under a couple of titles, where the
English Title includes "Philosopher's Stone" and the U.S. "Sorcerer's
Stone."  So, if we upload the UK edition, let's mark it as such in the
title as we have with more recent books.

We do have the US version available for download.  We also have it on
remote download.

And, thanks for being supportive and encouraging of all volunteers who
are making the effort to help the Bookshare.org community.

Jim
[founder]