[bksvol-discuss] Re: Breakdown (Applegate)

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:56:08 -0800 (PST)

Done. You'll see it on tonight's update.

Thanks, Jamie.

Have you started your new internship? I lose track of
time--I know you said it wasn't for a couple of weeks
but I can't remember if that was a couple of weeks
ago. If you have started, is it better than you
expected?

Cindy

--- "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>