[bksvol-discuss] Bram Stoker book

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Timothy Emmons <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:22:01 -0400

Timothy, is this the book you were looking for last month?

Dracula by Bram Stoker         Dracula
by Bram Stoker

Not just the story we know and love, this is Dracula with fascinating extra
material on the literary, cinematic and historical origins and legacy of
this definitive vampire story. Ranging from the fascinating to the bizarre
and creepy, the extras include recommended vampiric books and films,
fascinating facts about vampires past and present and clubs and societies
for vampire fans.

[image: Dracula by Bram
Stoker]<http://news.randomhouse.co.uk/go.asp?/bISB001/mL51P6/qLNJG6/uG6QGX/xMBX741/cutf%2D8>
Dracula<http://news.randomhouse.co.uk/go.asp?/bISB001/mL51P6/q3WJY6/uG6QGX/xMBX741/cutf%2D8>

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali