[bksvol-discuss] Brain by Robin Cook

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:57:26 -0500

I just noticed that someone has submitted Brain by Robin Cook.  For some
reason I was thinking that someone had already submitted it earlier this
summer, but I don't see any sign of it in the collection or on any of the
lists other than the Wish List.  Perhaps someone else knows a bit more about
it, like Sue or Shelley.

In any case, it's on the Step 1 page for one of you medical thriller fans to
validate.  Whoever validates it will need to correct the title.  It's listed
as "The Brain" instead of "Brain."  You'll also want to notify
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to remove it from the Wish List if it's accepted.

While looking for Brain, I happen to notice that there are two copies of
Blindsight and Sphinx in the collection.  I'll notify Gustavo.

Gerald