[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain Revisited

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

If Brain is pretty clean, except for the page breaks
and numbers, I will write Gustavo to put it back on
the download page. It sounds as if Shelley' won't have
time to clean it up before submitting it, and
validating something like that takes longer than
something that's in good shape except for the breaks.
Especially if what she gets is an old paperback, in
which case, based on the book I'm doing now, probably
because the pages are  yellowed, there pages that
didn't scan well at all.

What is the book to which you're referring below? If
it's in K1000 or Ark, I probably can't convert it to
Word or rtf.

Cindy