[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain Revisited

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:30:43 -0400

Too late. I rejected a few minutes ago.
But if you really want to work on it, I guess you could email gustavo and ask him to put it back on the dowload page.

But on the other hand, it might serve as a reminder for submitters to include page breaks.

I just came across another book with incorrect page breaks. I think they kept collumns on instead of 2 page mode. I am attempting to put in the breaks but in some cases the 2 headers are at the top of the page and so I can't tell where the break is suppose to be. So for anyone using K1000 and openbook, please use 2 page mode while scanning.

So, Cindy it's up to you. I leave it to you to decide where your time is better spent.

Grace