[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain Revisited

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley,

I already have downloaded it and have ordered the book
from the library.  You said the copy your library has
is harbound. Is it the LT edition? Do you want to scan
that or would you rather do someting else? If you want
to do that one, I can reject this again, but then the
original scanner, who is new, won't get credit for it.
I don't know if she's a member or just a volunteer

Cindy