[bksvol-discuss] Braillenote question Unicode Tables

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:20:49 -0400

hey you all probably a stupid question, but how do you create ASCII
characters on the BN.  I am using the QT model.  It is probably in the
manual and I am just not looking in the right places.

And how do I know which number makes what character.  Thanks, would come in
handy when editing on the BN.  smile.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle