[bksvol-discuss] Braillenote as display

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:19:49 -0400

How do I set up my braillenote as a Braille display.  I want to edit some
books that are too large for the BN but I still want Braille to check for
silent characters.

I have Jaws 5 and the Keysoft 5 on the Braillenote.  I have the serial
connector cable.  How do I go about configuring Jaws to find the
Braillenote.

I am a newbee when it comes to using the Braille display with Jaws, so any
pointers would be good.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council