[bksvol-discuss] Re: [Braillenote] Help with Braillenote and SD cards

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Braillenote list serv" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:16:43 -0700

There is a cut corner on the SD Card, the bottom of it has ridges, and the
opposite side of the cut corner is the write-protection switch. If the
write-protection switch is moved towards the ridges then it is in read/write
mode, but if it is away from the ridges then it is in read-only mode. Now
that we have something to base our directions upon, we can figure out how to
insert it into the mPower. With the BrailleNote facing you, thumb keys
towards you, keys facing upwards. You will reach behind the unit and just
towards the right of the AC jack are the USB client port and below that is
the SD slot. You will want to  insert the SD Card with the ridges down and
going in first and the cut corner being on the left side when inserting it
into the unit. Note: all directions are given in with the BrailleNote's
thumb keys facing you and the keys facing upwards.

Kevin