[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote Freezing

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 05:54:54 -0400

Open the doc in the .rtf form you got it. When it asks to save the doc as a keyword file when you hit space with e say know. It will stay .rtf. You have to use computer braille (mostly grade one) when editing. When you are editing a word, it works. Try it and write if you have difficulties.

E.

At 11:19 PM 6/6/2004, you wrote:

How do you keep editing in .rtf.  I can't figure out how to make my unit do
that.

Am very curious about this.

As right now, I am copying off my computer using a CF card so no active sinc
either, then starting the editing process, saving as Keyword file until I am
done, and translating it back to .rtf using the Export Document option.  How
do you keep your files in straight .rtf while keeping all your changes to
the document?

This trick I don't know. Am really curious.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

-- Edgar Watson Howe